Film, Media & Entertainment is one of the largest industries in terms of revenue and market size. Changes in the industry are causing revolutionary modifications in the way companies adapt for today and prepare for the future. To adapt to the current reality and prepare for the future, the industry is experiencing a large volume of merger and acquisition activities, and most companies are undergoing major transformations in the way they operate.
Serbia has rich history in filming industry which has expanded almost few times for the past few years with accessibility to significant government incentives.
We play a leading advisory role in the media and entertainment arena. We work with traditional and emerging media companies advising them on their most pressing and complex finance, accounting, tax and operational needs. Our clients range from Yugoslavian filming giant to production firms and TV broadcasting networks.
Our team of professionals have the versatility and hands-on expertise to advise on what needs to be done and become an extension of management team. Whether it’s helping with company incorporation or leading through the implications of unique accounting issues for emerging media companies, we have the expertise to help and access to domestic industry network.
We can support film, media and entertainment companies with:
- Audit and assurance services for TV series, films and commercials
- Film cost capitalization, amortization and impairment
- Revenue recognition
- Principal - agent arrangements
- M&A accounting implications
- Internal use software and development cost accounting
- Cross jurisdictional projects and co-production arrangements
- Selected or comprehensive services of Accounting, Tax, Corporate Finance, Internal Audit, Business Consulting, and/or Audit
The outcomes of our service solutions allow our filmmaking and entertainment clients to focus on what they do best – make money to make more movies and entertainment – while we assure them accurate financial portrait, optimal tax position and access to domestic industry network.