National banks and regulatory agencies are devoting more attention to banks' truthfulness of financial reporting and their quality and competency of the internal audit function than ever before. Additionally, ongoing negative public perceptions of the finance industry have put banks under more scrutiny.
Serbian financial sector is rigorously regulated market, and the audit of banks' financial statements is a privilege and responsibility of only a small number of elite audit firms. Among them is our audit firm DFK Konsultant - Revizija doo as one of nine audit firms authorized to audit banks by the National Bank of Serbia.
Although authorized and fully equipped for most complex external audits of banks, we primarily focus on financial institutions’ internal audits. Our internal audit solutions for financial institutions could be on a full outsourced basis or as co-sourcing and partnering within bank’s own internal audit function.
Small and large financial institutions who seek economical methods to carry out their risk-based audit objectives while at the same time controlling costs and improving efficiencies relay on our internal audit solutions. Our internal auditing solutions – designed specifically for financial institutions – create a flexible, experienced extension of inside workforce.
Our solutions for financial institutions include:
- Enterprise risk management
- Operational controls – departments, functions or processes
- Credit risk advisory – credit administration and loan quality review
- Regulatory Compliance
- Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Information technology controls and governance
- Directors' and supervisory committee examinations
- Regulatory response and remediation teams
- Mergers and acquisitions support
- Selected or comprehensive Tax, Internal Audit, and/or Audit services.
The outcomes of our unparalleled internal audit solutions allow financial institutions to maintain compliance, and control risks and costs, while external audit is smart choice when required to rotate biggest auditors every five years.