Family-owned businesses face a unique set of common issues that can have significant ramifications for the health and life of the company. The role of the owner, the role of CEO, a family member, a person working in the company – all within the family or in one person. Managing different roles and interests is overhelming and mixing roles slows down the developement process or creates confilts.
Successful support for family-owned businesses involves sounding these out and harmonizing them.
Our consultants have many years of experience in looking after family-owned businesses and have helped dozens of enterprising families create a foundation for better business performance and stronger families.
We can support national and multinational family businesses with:
- Corporatization and growth of family business
- Succession planning
- Preparing the next generation
- Policy developement
- Board developement and search
- Tax compliance and optimization in both the national and international context
- International trust establishements and tax matters of the owner family
- Tailored interdisciplinary solutions for family-owned businesses
- Selected or comprehensive services of Accounting, Tax, Corporate Finance, Internal Audit, Business Consulting, and/or Audit
The outcomes of our service solutions lead to sustainability, productivity and targeted development of family businesses.